ALAN JOHN CLARK, PAHIGHLY EXPERIENCED PERSONAL INJURY & CIVIL TRIAL LAWYER
Construction sites are some of the most dangerous workplaces in America. Even innocent passers-by can be injured if workers and supervisors negligently or carelessly handle construction equipment, chemicals, machines or tools.
Causes of common construction injuries include:
- Falls from scaffolding, roofs and other heights
- Impacts from falling objects
- Accidents with machinery or equipment
- Inadequate fencing or other security
- Exposure to toxic chemicals
- Inadequate safety equipment and training
- Intrusion of construction equipment into roads and sidewalks
If your injury was caused by careless or negligent behavior, you have the right to hold the responsible parties legally liable for resulting damages. Compensation can be sought for your medical bills, lost wages and other financial costs of your injury, your physical pain, emotional anguish, permanent disability or wrongful death. If you’re a construction worker collecting workers’ compensation payments, you may still be able to commence an action against an employer, subcontractor, or the maker of faulty equipment responsible for its role in your accident.
If you were injured through no fault of your own at a construction site in New Jersey, contact Alan John Clark for a free case evaluation.